Chris Hui - Corgi Punk
Veteran of the video game industry forged in the fires of THQ, EA, and Kabam. Chris also worked at Lucasfilm on Star Wars: The Clone Wars for seasons 4, 5, and 6. Winner of the Activision Indie Games Competition and Finalist in the Indie Speed Run (#1) game jam.
- Spirit Animal: Xena Warrior Pug
- Favorite SNES JRPGs
- Chrono Trigger
- Final Fantasy 6
- Lufia 2
- Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen
- Fledgling fighting game competitor, has 2-2 record at EVO 2015 & 2016 tournaments.
Eric Reinecke - Part Time Collaborator, iOS Paladin, Storytelling Mage
Entertainment industry technical expert, having worked in live action film and CG/VFX industries. Worked on many of the Lucasilm Animation productions, including Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Detours. Apple technology specialist and resident storytelling captain.
- Spirit Animal(s): Luke, Bunson, and Beaker
- Favorite Games
- Grim Fandango
- X-Com: Enemy Unknown
- Transport Tycoon Deluxe
- Left 4 Dead
- Kerbal Space Program
- Eric loves Grim Fandango so much that he built a converter for it's game files to use in modern 3D apps